For the homeowners who want extra durability and protection. Manufactured in a larger size to offer more exposure and create a high definition “shake” look for your roof, these popular shingles are versatile and easy to maintain and come in a myriad of colors that can suit any home. The Cambridge AR shingle features an algae resistant granule.
Cambridge Weighs In On Top
When it comes to shingles, Cambridge remains one of the heaviest in its class in the marketplace. Heavier than the majority of competitors.
Limited lifetime architectural shingles
The Cambridge shingle is the shingle of choice for homeowners who demand the best in terms of quality, durability and value. Combining an extraordinary shake-like design with superior protection makes it a time-tested favorite.
Cambridge shingles are engineered to offer customers more protection and peace of mine with a larger, heavier and more durable shingle. Constructed with two layers of heavyweight fiberglass mat, more asphalt and less fillers, these shingles set the standard by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty, superior tear strength and resistance to high winds.
Architectural Charm: Cambridge shingles are layered to create shadows and depth. Eye-catching as a shake roof, they elevate your home’s curb appeal.
- Cambridge AR shingles feature an algae resistant granule.
- 15-Year IKO Iron Clad Protection
- Covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Provides up to 110 mph (177 km/h) Limited Wind Warranty
- Limited High Wind Warranty upgrade of 130 mph (210 km/h)
shingles meet ENERGY STAR
requirements in the US.
Marathon 25 AR
- Features an algae resistant granule
- 5-year IKO Iron Clad Protection
- Limited 25-Year Warranty
- Meets IRC wind code requirement; Limited Wind Warranty coverage up to 60 mph