A house is nothing without a roof. High winds tear off old shingles, age reduces granules, and storms cause leaks, putting your roof-and your home and family-in jeopardy. Or maybe you’re ready for a change or want to increase the value of your house. Whatever your reason for wanting a new roof, Buckeye Home Services is your local source for trustworthy roofing contractors in Dayton, OH.
Solutions for Your Roof
The age-old questions: should I replace my roof or repair it? If a storm has caused catastrophic damages and you have leaks in the roof, the answer might seem simple. If time and age have worn away at your shingles, it can be more difficult to decide.
Your typical asphalt shingle roof has a life expectancy of 12-20 years in Ohio, so replacement is recommended after that amount of time. But if your roof is younger than 20 years and you’re still experiencing problems like leaks, what do you do?
A representative from Buckeye Home Services can answer all of your questions. We can repair small roof damages and leaks so your roof will have a longer lifespan. Our installation services also provide you with the option of complete replacement if needed.
You may not want to get on your roof to know if it is in good condition. Rather than climb a ladder, leave your roof to the professionals. We can inspect your roof while you stay safely on the ground. We offer free estimates.
In our thorough inspection services, we check:
- Gutters and drains for blockages
- Rubber boots for dry rot
- Shingles and flashings for damage
- Valleys and attic vents for cracks
- Review ventilation to roof area
- Check for proper insulation in attic
Our inspection will allow you to be confident in your roof’s condition or schedule the work necessary to have a functional roof.
No matter the materials your roof is made of or the condition it is in, Buckeye Home Services in Dayton, OH, are prepared to keep your roof doing what it’s made for-keeping you safe, dry, and happy.
Contact us today for all your roofing needs.
For the homeowners who want extra durability and protection. Manufactured in a larger size to offer more exposure and create a high definition “shake” look for your roof, these popular shingles are versatile and easy to maintain and come in a myriad of colors that can suit any home. The Cambridge AR shingle features an algae resistant granule.
Cambridge Weighs In On Top
When it comes to shingles, Cambridge remains one of the heaviest in its class in the marketplace. Heavier than the majority of competitors.
Limited lifetime architectural shingles
The Cambridge shingle is the shingle of choice for homeowners who demand the best in terms of quality, durability and value. Combining an extraordinary shake-like design with superior protection makes it a time-tested favorite.
Cambridge shingles are engineered to offer customers more protection and peace of mine with a larger, heavier and more durable shingle. Constructed with two layers of heavyweight fiberglass mat, more asphalt and less fillers, these shingles set the standard by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty, superior tear strength and resistance to high winds.
Architectural Charm: Cambridge shingles are layered to create shadows and depth. Eye-catching as a shake roof, they elevate your home’s curb appeal.
- Cambridge AR shingles feature an algae resistant granule.
- 15-Year IKO Iron Clad Protection
- Covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Provides up to 110 mph (177 km/h) Limited Wind Warranty
- Limited High Wind Warranty upgrade of 130 mph (210 km/h)
shingles meet ENERGY STAR
requirements in the US.
Marathon 25 AR
- Features an algae resistant granule
- 5-year IKO Iron Clad Protection
- Limited 25-Year Warranty
- Meets IRC wind code requirement; Limited Wind Warranty coverage up to 60 mph
Heritage – Laminated Asphalt Shingles – Dimensional
Heritage Laminated Asphalt Shingles by TAMKO have always provided year of striking beauty and durable roofing protection.
The beautiful look that lasts.
- Shadowtone granule blend adds extra richness and depth
- Random-cut sawtooth design prevents unsightly zipper patterns
- Extra-thick weather-resistant construction provides years of protection.
Choose the perfect color to complement your home’s beauty
- Classic Hertiage colors are time-honored favorites that create a traditional look
- America’s Natural Colors add a contemporary flair with dramatic and vibrant hues.
Reinforce the beauty with durable Heritage construction
- Made with a double-layer fiberglass mat for strength
- Coated on both sides with weathering-grade asphalt and topped with ceramic mineral granules
- Features self-sealing asphalt strip for added wind resistance.
- Improves the look and value of your home without the high costs of liabilities associated with wood.
- Made with TAMKO’s own fiberglass mat
- Ideal for new construction or reroofing
- Backed by a 30-year limited warranty.
- 10-year Algae relief-Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty * provides for cleaning of discoloration caused by certain algae growth that may occur in areas with high humidity.
- 15-year limited warranty against damage from wind up to 130 MPH
Note: TAMKO recommends viewing an actual roof installation or several full-size shingles prior to final color selection for the full impact of color blending and patterns.
TAMKO – 3-Tab
TAMKO 3-tab shingles are standard-size fiberglass shingles offered in a wide variety of colors to complement the exterior design of any home.
3-Tab fiberglass asphalt shingles
The shingles are coated with asphalt and finished with ceramic mineral granules. A 10-year Algae Relief – Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty Provides for cleaning of discoloration caused by certain algae growth that may occur in areas with high humidity.
- 25-year Limited Warranty, 5 year full start, limited transferability
- 10-year Algae Relief – Algae Cleaning Limited Warranty
- Economical shingles that provide years of reliable roofing protection, including fire and wind resistance.
- Made with TAMKO’s own tough fiberglass mat for strength and tear resistance
ATLAS ROOFING CORP
Pinnacle Shingles now come optional with the power of Scotchgard protector to defend against algae streaks and help retain original color. It is a true laminated architectural shingle, featuring distinct shadow lines that provide the added dimension (multi-layered shingle) of a wood shake appearance. Full random cuts ensure that the appearance of undesirable patterns will not occur. Pinnacle featuring Scotchgard Protector also offer an algae resistant feature to further increase the lasting beauty and elegance of your roof. A wide variety of shingle color options ensure a perfect complement to any color scheme.
The shingle color you choose is the color you’ll keep.
Fiberglass shingles offer exceptional performance and value while providing long-lasting durability. GlassMaster shingles provide 60 MPH limited wind warranty protection to ensure the integrity of your home against the elements. Algae resistance is also standard on most GlassMaster colors to help inhibit algae growth over the life of your roof.
- Superb Quality and unmatched Durability
- Long-Lasting 30 Year Transferable Limited Warranty
- Wide Selection of Complimentary Colors
- Traditional Elegant Appearance
- Algae Resistant Most Colors Inhibits Algae Growth
- Fiberglass Shingles That Fit Your Budget
- 3M ceramic Coated Granules
Final color selections should be made using full size shingles. Colors and shadow lines on the sample board and in the photos should only be used as a guideline and not for your final color selection.
We bring you the color samples.
- Dual-layer durability
- 240 lbs.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The heavier the shingle, the more depth, thickness and dimension it offers. Exceptional value for a fiberglass mat. Exclusive StreakFighter warranty, protecting your roof from streaking that can be caused by airborne algae. Warranty protects against ANY manufacturing defects, which include esthetic defects.
Lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications.
- 10-year StreakFight warranty
- 10-year SureStart protection
- 5-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty.
XT25 Extra Tough
- 220 Lb. per square
- 25-year limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects
- 10-year StreakFighter warranty
- 5-year SureStart protection
- 5-year warranty against winds up to 60 mph
Built on a super tough fiberglass base, XT 25 provides excellent durability and performance.
For accurately choosing a color for clarity and variation of the actural blend, before you buy ask to see a full shingle.
Duration Premium Cool Shingles
- Design: Solar reflective, muted shadow
- Wind Resistance: 130 MPH
- Algae Resistance: 10 Years
Technology that reflects the sun’s rays. Help keeps roofs cooler, resulting in a more comfortable living space. These energy efficient shingles are designed for long-lasting performance, with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
These shingles have a warm, inviting look in popular colors for a step up from traditional three-tab shingles.
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10 Year Algae Resistance
- 110/130 MPH-Wind Resistance Limited Warranty
- Smart choice when you need to balance curb appeal, weather resistance and value
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
- 60-MPH Wind Resistance Limited Warranty.
- 10-Year Algae Resistance
See roofing samples or the products installed on a home before you make a final color selection.
Timberline Natural Shadow Shingles
- 130 MPH Ltd. Wind Warranty
- StainGuard algae discoloration Ltd. Warranty
- Lifetime Ltd. Warranty Term
Royal Sovereign Shingles
- 3-Tab Shingles
- 25-year Ltd. Transferable Warranty
- 60 MPH Ltd. Wind Warranty.
- StainGuard Protection